A school is an institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of students under the direction of teachers.” St. Columbus International Public School is a co-educational English medium school located in Jhansi. It started functioning in a full-fledged manner from April 1, 2013 with strength of 124 students. Our alma mater was upgraded to class IX vide CBSE Affiliation No. 2132017 in 2015-16 and currently has classes from Nursery to X. The school upholds the vision of its Management as it stands on a strong foothold of a value system which is ingeniously nurtured among the students, thereby bringing about a unique blend of oriental and occidental. Spread over a sprawling four-acre campus,. The school building accommodates spacious and well - ventilated classrooms.The school is also well-equipped with labs for enhancing practical knowledge and analytical skills of the students in the subjects of Science, Mathematics, Computers. Abundant space to house aa the activities and innovative curriculam with Activity Based digital learning. With the mission of making their sojourn a successful one, the students of this institution have proved their mettle, be it academics or co-curricular activities. Excellence is the gradual culmination of small steps in the right direction.
To become an exemplary educational institute that provides high quality education to the masses using the latest means and methods of education. We aim to develop students into confident, socially responsible, lifelong learners and leaders
The mission of the school is to
1. Use the latest education techniques
2. Provide holistic education and all round development to all the students
3. Balance academics with extra-curricular activities and sports
4. Shape the students into confident and socially responsible citizens while unlocking intellectual, moral, physical and emotional potential at the same time
5. Instill values such as Leadership, compassion, patriotism and tolerance